Flexibility and control are key to the design of the Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW LED Panel. The sturdily-constructed, 15.8 x 10.6 x 6″ fixture has two lighting modes. The CCT mode offers an expansive color temperature of 2000 to 10,000K with an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 95 and plus/minus green control. The HSI mode allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and intensity giving you access to literally millions of custom colors, while there’s also a 300 industry-standard gel library for even greater chromatic control, The Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW is also dimmable from 0 to 100% without flicker or color shift. Besides user-programmable presets, the P300c has 15 special effects including Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, and Fire.
All of these adjustments can be made locally on the unit or remotely via a console, thanks to the P300c’s built-in DMX, or with wireless control of all aspects of the light from a smartphone using the Sidus Link app. The P300c is ready for worldwide use, thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on 24 to 48V batteries when AC power is unavailable.
3 Lighting Modes
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) mode allows for bi-color (daylight to tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus green adjustment.
- HSI color mode allows for full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity.
- Gel mode allows for a variety of 300 gels to be selected from the menu.
15 Special Effects
Low Power Draw, High Output
Outputs up to 9000 lux at 3.28′
- Integrated multi-voltage power supply operates worldwide on current from 100-240 VAC, or operate with DC battery power using separately available 24 to 48V batteries.
In the Box
- Aputure Nova P300c RGB LED Light Panel
- Control Box
- Lightning Clamp
- Neutrik powerCON AC Power Cable (19.7′)
- 5-Pin Male-to-Female XLR Head Cable (9.8′)
- 5-Pin Male-to-Female XLR Head Cable (2′)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty