Utilizing the practical benefits of drone technology, the versatile DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone is equipped with technology to help first responders enforce the law, find and rescue victims, or fight fires. It can also inspect power equipment, structures, and even the environment, in minutes compared to hours or days. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can do all of this thanks to its compact size, long-lasting battery, ability to fly missions quickly, high-tech dual thermal and visual cameras, and a host of other features.
Dual Thermal and Visual Cameras
Dual Vision and Long Transmission
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced comes with a trio of helpful gadgets you can attach to the drone. Each one provides a unique additional capability to increase the odds of a successful mission.
- Loudspeaker: Ideal for emergency personnel who need to communicate instructions to rescue victims, crowds, or other first responders. It stores multiple voice recordings that can play on a loop.
- LED Spotlight: Ideal for low-light conditions and night missions, dual lights provide more detailed streaming video and can help people see at the drone’s location.
- Beacon: During night missions, this signal beacon LED lets other drone pilots and bystanders know where the drone is located in the air.
Spot meter and area measurement with the thermal camera
Self-heating batteries to allow for flights in frigid conditions
In the Box
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone
- Smart Controller
- Smart Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Propellers
- Pair of Spare Joysticks
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Adapter
- Extension Slot Cover
- High-Power LED Spotlight
- Signal Beacon LED
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (Excluding Propellers)
- Limited 1-Year/200 Charge Cycle Warranty on Flight Battery
- Limited 3-Month Warranty (Carrying Case).