The first-ever Mini version in the RS series, DJI RS 3 Mini is a small, lightweight handheld stabilizer with a powerful payload capacity. It supports mainstream mirrorless camera and lens combinations and inherits the excellent stabilization performance of the RS 3 series. With DJI RS 3 Mini, unleash your shooting potential and achieve effortless professional creation.
A Breakthrough in a Compact Body
RS 3 Mini adopts an innovative redesign that includes a smaller build, integrated battery, and native vertical shooting capability. The compact and portable body can easily fit into a shoulder bag, allowing you to travel light. When in use, RS 3 Mini is about half the size of the RS 3 Pro, making it more convenient for long-duration use.
Super Light, Easy to Control
RS 3 Mini weighs only 795 g (1.75 lbs) in Portrait mode, approximately 50% lighter than RS 3 Pro and 40% lighter than RS 3.  It weighs only 850 g (1.8 lbs) when shooting with the horizontal plate. Additionally, a concentrated center of balance provides a more stable and ergonomic hand-held experience.
Product Weight in Portrait Mode
Product Weight in Horizontal Mode
RS 3 Mini has a payload capacity of up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs), making it best-in-category at its weight,* letting it easily handle larger setups like a Sony A7S3 + 24-70mm F2.8 GM lens. It supports mainstream full-frame or APS-C mirrorless cameras, enabling a wide range of camera and lens combinations.  With high-torque motors, RS 3 Mini can retain stable shooting when zooming to max focal lengths on most lenses without the need for rebalancing.
* As of January 2023.
Designed expressly for mirrorless cameras, the DJI RS 3 Mini is a lightweight single-handed gimbal stabilizer. It supports up to 4.4 lb payloads and features wireless Bluetooth control for select cameras and enhanced performance using the 3rd Gen RS stabilization algorithm. Weighing only 1.9 lb, the RS 3 Mini offers multiple control options, including a 1.4″ OLED touchscreen, onboard buttons, and the Ronin app. The RS 3 Mini can capture smooth video for up to 10 hours thanks to the built-in 2450mAh battery and is supported using the detachable extended grip/tripod.
- Use the 1.4″ OLED touchscreen to calibrate and set parameters for the RS 3 Mini.
- Control gimbal movement, camera shutter, focus, and recording using the gimbal buttons.
- Access wireless control for select cameras using Bluetooth and the Ronin app.
- The RS 3 Mini battery grip contains a built-in 2450mAh battery that provides a runtime of up to 10 hours, generous enough for shooting all day.
- It charges in about 2.5 hours using the included USB-C cable.
- An integrated NATO mount enables you to attach accessories like the RS Briefcase Handle.
- The detachable tripod doubles as an extended grip.
In the Box
- DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabilizer
- Quick Release Plate
- Extended Grip/Tripod
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty