Add a compact, clip-on wireless microphone for single-person documentary, YouTube, or vlog production with the black LARK 150 Solo Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The system offers an ultracompact clip-on mic/transmitter and a clip-on receiver to provide a portable, cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording a subject to your audio recorder, camera, or camcorder.
The compact transmitter weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in clip and an omnidirectional microphone, making it simple to attach it to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy true-wireless audio. The built-in mic offers an anti-vibration design with intelligent noise cancellation and smart frequency selection with FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology for a crisp, clear signal in the 2.4 GHz bandwidth. For a more discreet look, you can use the included lavalier microphone and simply plug the mic into the 3.5mm input port. The transmitter provides a two-way mute button.
The receiver features a belt clip, volume knobs for each channel that depress for mute and mode changes, and both a 3.5mm headphone monitoring output and a 3.5mm line output. The two-channel receiver makes it easy to add an additional transmitter (available separately) for two-person applications. The receiver’s OLED screen displays the connection and battery status of all three units. You can transmit a strong signal with less than 5ms latency at up to 328′ away from the receiver, and the versatile system also supports switchable safety, stereo, and mono modes for different configurations.
The LARK 150 Solo system is automatically paired, charged, and stored in the included charging case which also provides a space for an optional second transmitter. The case charges all three units using its USB input port. The rechargeable batteries will power the transmitter for up to 4 hours and the receiver for up to 7.5 hours. A USB cable, 3.5mm TRS audio cable, furry windscreen for the lavalier mic, and a storage bag are also included with the system.
Professional Sound Quality
- Anti-vibration sound chamber design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) intelligent noise cancellation
- Built-in high-sensibility omnidirectional silicon microphone on the transmitter
- Lavalier microphone with furry windscreen is included for a more discreet appearance
Stable Wireless Audio Transmission Range
- Less than 5ms latency at 328′ line-of-sight distance
- Power-On Smart Frequency selection feature
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) method
- Small and light transmitter weighs less than 1 oz
- Charging case that supports fast auto-pairing, upgrade, and storage for the whole system
In the Box
- Hollyland LARK 150 Solo Wireless Microphone System (2.4 GHz, Black)
- Hollyland LARK 150 Clip-On Wireless Microphone Transmitter (2.4 GHz, Black)
- Charging Case
- Lavalier Microphone
- Furry Windscreen
- 3.5mm TRS to TRS Cable
- 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Cable
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
- Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty