This Nanlite PavoTube II 15X RGB LED Pixel Tube Light features 2′ tubes with T12 compatibility to provide an efficient solution for both photo and video lighting. Each light comes with an AC adapter and a mounting clip. A carry bag is also included for storage and transport of the kit. Not just fun to use, each tube light outputs up to 377 lux at 3.3′ at 5600K and offers professional color, control, and power features to make it a valuable asset for anyone. It has an expansive CCT color range of 2700 to 12,000K to handle any ambient light situation or match other fixtures and full spectrum RGB for access to millions of colors and hues.
The 15X runs on an internal, rechargeable battery that provides a runtime of an hour and 26 minutes at full power completely untethered. Full battery recharge is achieved in approximately three hours via its included power supply, which can also power the PavoTube II 15X during longer shoots. You can easily control the light functions onboard or wirelessly via DMX, 2.4 GHz, or from your phone using Bluetooth and the free NANLINK app.
Color and Effects
The PavoTube II 15X features 0 to 100% dimming, an average CRI of 97 and TLCI of 98, and adjustable color temperature from 2700 to 12,000K with green/magenta adjustment. In addition, it comes with multiple lighting effects to conveniently help you achieve different creative looks.
- Practical effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, CCT flash, hue flash, CCT pulse, hue pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle, fire, disco, bad bulb, firework, explosion, and welding.
- Pixel-based effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, multi-color, gradient, scrolling, marching, flame, rainbow, and driving.
Second Generation LED and Control
Robust Metal Housing and Mounting
In the Box
- Nanlite PavoTube II 15X RGB LED Pixel Tube Lights
- Mounting Clip
- 4 / 8 x 1/4″-20 Eye Bolt
- Carry Bag
- 2 x Power Cable (9.8′)
- 2 x Power Adapter Safety Strap
- 2 x Power Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Registration Extension: 1-Year