The Rode Procaster Broadcast-Quality Dynamic Microphone is designed for capturing speech in broadcast radio, voice-over recording, podcasts, and similar applications. It features a tight cardioid polar pattern and tailored frequency response that result in optimum speech reproduction without off-axis noise. The all-metal construction, internal pop-filter, and internal shockmount further minimize handling noise and contribute to the microphone’s durability. The package includes a microphone stand mount and a zip pouch.
- Tailored frequency response for maximum speech reproduction
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise
- Internal shockmount and pop filter minimize handling noise and plosives
- Durable all-metal construction
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all-metal construction
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, robust microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
The Procaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone.
The RØDE Procaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
If you’re looking for a good broadcast dynamic microphone that doesn’t break the bank, I’d definitely recommend the RØDE Procaster.
It works really well on vocals. It can even be used for instruments, so it’s not a one trick pony. I was very happy with the frequency range and quality of the audio recording on the microphone. With it rejecting a lot of outside noise it has really helped improve my voice over workflow
In the Box
- Rode Procaster Broadcast-Quality Dynamic Microphone
- RM2 Stand Mount
- ZP1 Zip Pouch
- Limited 10-Year Warranty