Expanding on the original Wireless GO with updates allowing for two-person shoots, onboard recording, a greatly extended range, and flexible output options, the black Rode Wireless Go II system lets videographers, vloggers, and mobile journalists confidently and quickly incorporate wireless audio into their setup regardless of their experience level or what device they’re recording to.
Boasting secure Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission, easy operability, and built-in mics (lavalier mics available separately), the system is ready to go at the press of a button; you can focus on getting the shot knowing that the Wireless GO II is delivering quality audio at a range of up to 656 feet. There are no menus and no finicky dials, just simple power-on-and-go functionality and a bright, informative LCD screen showing you what you need to see. When you’re ready for more, use Rode’s companion app to access a powerful feature set and extended customization of settings.
Version II Upgrades
Out of the Box, onto the Set
True Wireless Microphone Ready for Run-and-Gun
Grab a Mic and Go
Sonically Solid and Secure
Works with Rode Connect
- The receiver’s 3.5mm TRS output sends a mic-level signal, making it compatible with an array of devices such as DSLRs and portable audio recorders.
- A 3-stage level control (0, -12, or -24 dB) on the receiver allows simple and effective optimization of signal levels. Use the app to adjust the level in 3 dB increments from 0 to -30 dB.
- View transmitter and receiver battery levels on the receiver’s bright, high-contrast display.
- Operate up to four systems simultaneously for more complex setups including up to eight microphones.
- Includes the SC5 3.5mm TRS “memory” cable for tidy cable management and compatibility with cameras, DSLRs, and portable audio recorders. Plug into your smartphone or tablet via an SC7 TRS-to-TRRS cable (available separately), or snag a VXLR adapter (available separately) for hookup to an XLR-equipped video camera or audio recorder.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- USB Type-C ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Easily recharge over lunch and dinner breaks—go from empty to a full charge in just two hours.
- Includes three USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables for simultaneously charging the transmitters and receiver.
- Includes three furry windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes. These have been redesigned with a secure screw-lock bayonet attachment method to eliminate slippage.