Adopting the generous output and the compact form of the Forza 300 and 300B models, Nanlite has added key refinements in every regard to improve the performance of its second-generation Nanlite Forza 300 II Daylight LED Spotlight. Featuring a daylight-balanced color temperature of 5600K with green-magenta shift by +/- 80, this spotlight is a step up to the next level of quality for your video and photo productions. It will blend seamlessly into any ambient light situation, match other fixtures, or allow creative expression. The light comes with a 55° reflector, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless control, DMX/RDM capability, and four fan modes for speed adjustments or absolute silence. A redesigned control unit is also included with the ability to efficiently run on AC power or optional V-mount batteries.
The Forza 300 II ships with an upgraded curved yoke that allows 360° rotation for a greater tilting range when used with optional large modifiers. A 5/8″ receiver accepts industry-standard light stands and the light’s Bowens mount is widely compatible with multiple light modifiers. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run one or two optional side-mounted 14.8V V-mount batteries for situations when AC current is unavailable. A padded carry bag is supplied for protection during storage and transport.
Accurate Color & Special Effects
Four Fan Modes
The light offers four fan modes to enhance speed control according to your needs. The light head’s fan is 9 dBA quieter than the previous generation and can be turned off when absolute silence is needed.
- Smart, Full Speed, Low Speed & Off modes
- 15% maximum output when turned off
Control Unit & Battery Power
Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 300 II’s included control unit is equipped with easy-to-access battery plates on the sides to accommodate up to two V-mount batteries. The Forza 300 II can run off either AC power or using one or two 14.8V V-mount batteries, so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
- 100% brightness using two separately available 14.8V V-mount batteries
- 45% brightness using only one separately available 14.8V V-mount battery
- Fanless control unit gets 30% more battery life
- Control unit’s lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Includes longer 19.8′ power cable and 9.8′ head cable
- A robust quick release clamp is included for mounting the control unit
- The versatile clamp is compatible with round or square stands and trusses
Onboard, DMX & App Control
The Forza 300 II’s control unit features a convenient OLED display and onboard buttons and knobs for precise and easy local control, but the light can also be controlled remotely.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote control or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enables the Forza 300 II to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment
Multiple Mounting Possibilities
Compact, Powerful & Professional
Additional Benefits & Refinements
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- USB port allows firmware updates and supplies power for optional wireless DMX receivers
- Durable construction
In the Box
- Nanlite Forza 300 II Daylight LED Spotlight
- Stand Super Clamp
- Nanlite 55-Degree Reflector for Forza 300 and 500
- Nanlite COB Cap with Bowens Mount for Select LED Monolights
- Padded Carry Bag
- Power Cable (19.8′)
- Head Cable (9.8′)
- Control Unit with V-Mount Plates
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Registration Extension: 1-Year