Combining advanced control with RGBLAC capability, the Nanlux Evoke 900C RGB LED Spot Light Travel Kit is a powerful yet compact fixture with an impressive color temperature range and beam spread of 60°. Its variable 1800 to 20,000K CCT allows you to use it on interiors, exteriors, and mixed lighting environments. The Evoke 900C is dimmable from 0 to 100% in ultra-precise increments of just 0.1%. Besides incorporating lime, amber, and cyan LEDs, the light offers high CRI/TLCI ratings of 95 as your assurance of accuracy in color rendering.
The Evoke 900C is a 940W unit ready to work in the studio plugged into a standard AC outlet. The included power supply ballast operates on a voltage range from 100 to 240 VAC, so it can be used on location anywhere in the world. Additionally, it can also run on an optional DC battery source when mains current is unavailable. This kit comes with a yoke, a 45° reflector, and a super clamp. A trolley carry case is supplied as well for easy portability, making it a complete lighting solution.
Nanlux offers a generous bounty of methods to control the Evoke 900C supporting both wired and wireless control. Dimming and other adjustments can be made locally, via Bluetooth, over DMX/RDM, or by using other advanced options.
- Onboard, Nanlink app via Bluetooth, and 2.4 GHz wireless control
- DMX control allows you to adjust your light using an optional DMX console
- You can also use wireless DMX via LumenRadio
- Supports Art-Net/sACN protocols
- Includes remote controller
In the Box
- Nanlux Evoke 900C RGB LED Spot Light Travel Kit
- Power Supply
- Nanlux Reflector for Evoke 1200 (45°)
- DC Connection Cable (24.6)
- AC Power Cable (19.6′)
- Nanlux Evoke Quick Release Bracket with Super Clamp
- USB Flash Drive
- Remote Controller
- Trolley Case
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty