The Rode Reporter Handheld Interview Microphone is a dynamic microphone designed for handheld interview and presentation applications. With a frequency response specifically tailored for voice reproduction and an omnidirectional pickup pattern, it delivers crisp, clear results in almost any conditions. It features an ergonomically designed die-cast body with an extended handle that allows for easy positioning whilst interviewing, plus a multi-layered mesh grille for superior wind protection.
With a forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern well-suited for interviews, the Reporter can be placed between you and your interview subject, without the need to adjust its placement to pick up both speakers. The microphone is equipped with an internal, multi-layer mesh basket that acts as a windscreen, reducing plosives and avoiding the need for an external wind shield.
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Anti-glare, matte-black finish for discreet appearance on camera
- Multi-layer wind protection
- Dynamic capsule does not require phantom power
- Extra-long handle is balanced for comfort and allows you to get closer to the person speaking
- Removable, two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for displaying of your organization’s logo
In the Box
- RODE Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone
- RODE ZP2 Zip Pouch – for Rode NTG2 Microphone (Replacement)
- Microphone Flag
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty